The present capacities of Olteanu-Ignatovici foundry is dimensioned for small and medium sized ranges of castings between 0,5 and 300 kg.
Elaborated cast materials:
- nodular iron (EN GJS 420-12; GJS 400-15; GJS 400-18)
- gray iron (EN GJL - 150, - 200, - 250, - 300)
- high and low alloyed iron castings
- cast steel (GE240)
With an annual casting capacity of 400 tons, our foundry has the following main facilities:
- two induction medium frequency furnaces for cast iron elaboration (0,5 tons each - AAGES Romania).
- molding process based on NO-BAKE technology (IMF-Italy) having
- one continous mixer for moulding with maximum capacity of 6 tons/hour and conveyor carrier with 6 stations for mould boxes;
- reclamation tower and silos for sand;
- shakeout sistem with pneumatic transport of the sand to the reclamation tower;
- transport lines for molding, mould assembly, pouring and cooling.
- two shotblasting chamber machines addapted for our production.
- two heat treatment furnaces (stess relieving, normalizing, ferritizing).
- foundry's laboratory determine and register for each casted batch the following parameters:
- chemical composition (spectrometer Quantron Magellan);
- mechanical tests (elongation, tensile strength, hardness);
- liquid iron temperature (melting, nodularization, pouring);
- mettalographic structure analyses;
- ultrasonic defctoscopy, penetrant inspection.
Each project is completed in terms of stability with a guaranteed and certified high quality.